What are the accepted payment methods?
You can purchase the DIRTVision Fast Pass or single-day Pay-per-Views with all major debit and credit cards.
- American Express
Please note: The payment and billing information entered above will be stored as your primary payment card in the Payment Profile section of your DIRTVision.com account. If you save alternative payment cards to the Payment Profile section of your DIRTVision.com account, you authorize us to charge such payment card(s) in the event we are unable to process charges to the primary payment card entered above. If the account number, expiration date or debit card account associated with your subscription changes, we recommend you update it as soon as possible.
Can I use a debit card to register?
- Yes, you can sign up online using your debit card or a credit card.
Does DIRTVision.com accept PayPal?
- No, DIRTVision does not currently accept PayPal. Sorry.
May I cancel any time?
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel your Fast Pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation takes up to two business days to complete and will take effect during the next billing cycle. You must submit your cancellation request to email@example.com at least 2 business days before your subscription renews.
Will I be charged a cancellation fee? Will I get a refund?
- There are no cancellation fees. You will not be charged any subscription fees after your cancellation date. There are no refunds for partial months or unused portions of annual subscriptions. Any subscription related charges made to your account prior to cancellation are non-refundable.
What is the refund policy?
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription at any time, you may email Billing Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If such cancellation occurs outside of the prescribed time periods for a refund set forth above, then your cancellation will be effective during the following 28-day period.
How are currency exchange issues handled?
- All online subscription product and DIRTVision.com orders are transacted in U.S. Dollars. Banks and payment card issuers may convert currency to local currency in accordance with that bank or issuer's policies and practices regarding exchange rates and may charge foreign transaction and/or currency exchange fees. Any questions regarding currency conversion, exchange rates or any other associated fees that may apply should be directed to your bank or payment card issuer.
What is the DIRTVision Fast Pass Auto Renewal Policy?
- FAST PASS Monthly:
I own the DIRTVision Fast Pass. On what date am I billed?
- The payment card you have on file with us will be billed every 4 weeks, or 28 days. For instance, if you purchase on a Thursday, your next bill date will be four Thursday’s later.
Where can I get answers to a billing question I have concerning my DIRTVision.com purchase?
- For all billing questions concerning DIRTVision.com, please email us at email@example.com.
Are payments secure on your site?
All sensitive data we handle is sent via SSL.
This is not indicated as a site-wide use of HTTPS as it is not; it’s purely the calls that need to be made via HTTPS which are, such as private user details or payment information.
The security of the site is visible using any website inspection tool.
What is a paywall?
(on a website) an arrangement whereby access is restricted to users who have paid to subscribe to the site. At least that is the definition of the word. We’d like to think that it is the golden gateway that will give you access to an amazing digital treasure that you have been longing for for oh so long.
The InPlayer paywall is a tool companies and organisations can use to accept secure payments and feel confident that no transaction data will leak or be hacked.
Who is InPlayer?
InPlayer was founded in 2012 with its headquarters in London. The company has spent every live minute perfecting ways to handle transactions, both money and data, securely.
InPlayer now has around 40 employees whereof most are based out of Skopje, Macedonia.
Where can I find InPlayer’s Terms and Conditions?
You can find InPlayer’s terms and conditions on the following link:
By creating an account you automatically agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Can I change the language of the paywall?
The InPlayer paywall currently supports these languages:
You can find the language switcher in the top left corner, or in the bottom left corner (depending on what version of the paywall you are seeing.