Do I need to be logged in to access DIRTVision Race Day Audio or DIRTVision?
- Yes, accessing DIRTVision Race Day Audio or DIRTVision does require being logged in.
- You can log into your DIRTVision account by clicking on the profile icon on the top right of all DIRTVision.com pages. In the Login window, enter the email address and password that you used to register your DIRTVision account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, during a live race, you can click on the TV or headphones icon in the scoreboard on the left side of the DIRTVision.com homepage to watch or listen to a race.
How do I log in to access DIRTVision Race Day Audio?
- From the DIRTVision Media Center, once you click on a race feed link, if you are not already logged in to DIRTVision.com, you will be prompted to enter your login information.
Is DIRTVision Race Day Audio FREE?
- Yes. To listen to FREE race day audio, all you have to do is register for a FREE DIRTVision account.
How can I get Race Day Audio Help?
- If you are having trouble accessing DIRTVision Race Day Audio, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do I log in to access DIRTVision?
- Go to www.DIRTVision.com and click the “Login” button. This button will take you to the log in page where you will enter your username and password. Or if you are not already logged in to DIRTVision.com, click an active link for a race feed, and you will then be prompted to enter your login information. If you are not a DIRTVision subscriber, but would like to become one, you can then click on the "Buy Now" button available within the login prompt to purchase a subscription.