How do I create a DIRTVision account?
- To create an account, click on the profile icon on the top right corner of most DIRTVision.com pages. On the "Login or Register" page, enter the requested fields under the "Register" heading. The email address and password you enter will be used for future sign-ins. Before you click the "Register" button, make sure to double-check the spelling of your e-mail address and remember that your password is case sensitive.
I previously owned a Fast Pass subscription. Do I need to create a new account?
- If you already have a DIRTVision account, there is no need to create a new account before purchasing. Please log in with your old DIRTVision.com registered email address before checkout.
- If you forgot your DIRTVision.com account password, click on the "Login" button on the top right of most DIRTVision.com pages. Then click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link in the Login window.
- On the following page, enter the email address associated with your DIRTVision.com account for us to send you a new password. Check your email for the password that we have sent you. Use this new password to log in to DIRTVision.com. After logging in, we recommend changing the password to one that you would prefer.
How do I change the e-mail address associated with my DIRTVision.com account?
- To change your email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I change the password associated with my DIRTVision.com account?
- If you do not remember your password:
Step 1. Click “Sign In” on the homepage of DIRTVision.com.
Step 2. Click “Forgot Password?”
Step 3. Enter email address associated with your DIRTVision.com account.
Step 4. Click “Reset”.
Step 5. Check your email for instructions.
- If you know your current password but would like to change it:
Step 1. Log into DIRTVision.com.
Step 2. Click the Account Icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
Step 3. Click “Change Password”.
Step 4. Enter Current Password and New Password.
Step 5. Click “Update”.
Your password is now updated!
- If you do not receive a password reset token please contact our Support at Support@dirtvision.com.
- If you have a spam filter enabled on your e-mail account, then the e-mail with your new password may have been marked as spam. Check your spam folder for the email. If there was a typo in your e-mail address when you signed up or you no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with your DIRTVision.com account, then you should send an e-mail to email@example.com.