Race Day Audio
What are the technical requirements to use DIRTVision Race Day Audio?
- DIRTVision Race Day Audio works with most Internet browsers. A minimum Internet bandwidth of at least 512Kbps is required. We also recommend that your computer has at least 1GB RAM to ensure optimal performance.
Which Internet browsers are recommended for DIRTVision Race Day Audio?
- To view recommended browsers and systems for DIRTVision Race Day Audio, please consult our system requirements.
How can I log in to my Race Day Audio account and listen to a race?
- You can log into your Race Day Audio account by clicking on the profile icon on the top right of all DIRTVision.com pages. In the Login window, enter the email address and password that you used to register your Race Day Audio account. Once you are logged in to your account, during a live race, scroll your mouse over the race that you would like to listen to in the scoreboard on the left side of the DIRTVision.com homepage, click on the headphones icon that appears to listen to a race. Or just click here to access the available links on our DIRTVision Media Center.
- To access the Media Center, put your mouse over where it says "DIRTVision" in the horizontal menu bar on the top of most DIRTVision.com pages. In the drop down menu that follows, click on "Watch/Listen." This will take you to the Media Center. From the Media Center, Race Day Audio subscribers can select the affiliate broadcast of either the Home or Away team, when available.
- If you are not already logged in to DIRTVision.com when you launch a race, the media player will prompt you to log in once it has opened. In the login prompt, enter the email address and password that you have registered your Race Day Audio account with. Once you are logged in, the race will begin playing.
- To view races on a future date in the DIRTVision Media Center, click on the Calendar icon to select a to select a date.