Fast Pass FAQs
Is there a subscription option for DIRTVision?
- Yes! Watch EVERY World of Outlaws Sprint Car event, Australian events, Xtreme DIRTcar Series events, the World of Outlaws Late Model season, Knoxville Raceway Weekly Events, Attica Raceway Park Weekly Events, Williams Grove Speedway Weekly Events, and the DIRTcar Summer Nationals with a year-round Fast Pass for only $39/month! The Corn Belt Nationals, Knoxville Nationals, Kings Royal, and USA Nationals are not included in the Fast Pass.
- The FAST PASS gives you access to every live event on DIRTVision.com except for the Corn Belt Nationals, Knoxville Nationals, Kings Royal, and USA Nationals.
How To Purchase a Fast Pass
- Click on an upcoming race you would like to view.
- Click the Watch button.
- This will take you to the purchase page.
- Select the Fast Pass option and enter payment information.
How often and when will I be charged for my Fast Pass?
- Your Fast Pass will be billed on a 4 week cycle - $39 every 28 days.
What if i don't want a monthly subscription?
- Single-day pay-per-view options will remain available for every event, typically $24.99 per night. But at a $39/month subscription rate, any two nights of racing are going to make the subscription worthwhile.
What happens if a race is rained out after I have purchased the broadcast?
- Single-day pay-per-view pass purchasers will receive a refund or credit for the next show if the show is not considered complete by at-track policies. Fast Pass subscribers will not receive a refund.
Can I share my Fast Pass subscription with other people?
- No. We do not permit subscribers to share their accounts with anyone, and we reserve the right to terminate a Fast Pass subscription if there is evidence of account sharing.
Can I watch live events from multiple devices simultaneously?
- Only one mobile device or computer at a time can be used to watch live events. If you start watching a live event from one device, you’ll need to log out of your account on that device before attempting to watch the same event from a different device. If you are receiving an error message about being logged in on another device when you try to watch the stream, make sure you have not shared your FAST PASS password. Only one mobile device or computer can be used to watch live events at the same time. To watch a live event from one device, make sure to log out of any other device beforehand.