Fast Pass FAQs
Is there a subscription option for DIRTVision?
- The DIRTVision Sprint Car FAST PASS gives you access to every World of Outlaws Sprint Car race before the World of Outlaws World Finals, with the exception of the Knoxville Nationals and the Kings Royal.
Kings Royal: Offered separately.
Knoxville Nationals: Offered separately.
World Finals: Offered separately.
What races can I view with my Sprint Car Fast Pass?
- The Sprint Car Fast Pass gives you access to every World of Outlaws Sprint Car race in 2019. It excludes the Kings Royal, Knoxville Nationals, and World Finals. The Sprint Week portion of the DIRTcar Nationals is also included (February 5th-10th, 2019).
What if I want to watch the Kings Royal, Knoxville Nationals, and World Finals?
- Each of these events will be availaable to purchase in separate pay-per-view packages.
What races can I view with my Late Model Fast Pass?
How often and when will I be charged for my Fast Pass?
- Your Fast Pass will be billed on a 4 week cycle - $39 every 28 days. DIRTVision will suspend billing prior to World Finals, to the start of next season's DIRTcar nationals. Any unused dats of your 28-day cycle will be credited towards your 2020 Fast pass.
What if i don't want a monthly subscription?
- Single-day pay-per-view options will remain available for every event, typically $24.99 per night. But at a $39/month subscription rate, any two nights of racing are going to make the subscription worthwhile.
What happens if a race is rained out after I have purchased the broadcast?
- Single-day pay-per-view pass purchasers will receive a refund or credit for the next show if the show is not considered complete by at-track policies. Fast Pass subscribers will not receive a refund.
Can I share my Fast Pass subscription with other people?
- No. We do not permit subscribers to share their accounts with anyone, and we reserve the right to terminate a Fast Pass subscription if there is evidence of account sharing.
Can I was live events from multiple devices simultaneously?
- Only one mobile device or computer at a time can be used to watch live events. If you start watching a live event from one device, you’ll need to log out of your account on that device before attempting to watch the same event from a different device. If you are receiving an error message about being logged in on another device when you try to watch the stream, make sure you have not shared your FAST PASS password. Only one mobile device or computer can be used to watch live events at the same time. To watch a live event from one device, make sure to log out of any other device beforehand.