Live Race Day Video
How do I purchase a live video broadcast?
- You will need to register with the site before you are able to purchase any live video stream.
- Click the event that you wish to purchase. All of the upcoming events will be listed on the main broadcast page.
- Enter your payment information, with full address and credit card information. No credit card information is stored on DIRTVision.com.
- Review your order and submit.
- Upon successful payment, you will be able to click on the event and watch it in its entirety. The video will begin playing on this page at its scheduled start time.
- If you have opened the page prior to the start time, you may need to refresh when the live stream has begun.
- A receipt of payment should be emailed to you at the time of purchase. This email will be sent to the email address associated with your DIRTVision.com account.
After I buy a broadcast, when will it begin?
- All live broadcasts will begin with the start of hot laps and will end after the last victory lane of the night. Hot lap times vary for each track due to days of the week, time zone differences, and track preferences.
What if the event I purchased rains-out?
- Pay-per-view live broadcasts are handled just like being at the racetrack and will follow the at-track ticket policies. If the race is called an official show by the track, it will be considered an official pay-per-view show as well, and no refunds will be issued. If the race is postponed or canceled, you will be credited or refunded. Details will be communicated via email and social media when decisions are made by the track and DIRTVision. Oftentimes, your account will automatically receive the next broadcast - you may request a refund instead by responding to the email that goes out.
Will the live video broadcasts ever be posted anywhere to watch at a later time?
Do the live broadcasts include the support classes at each event?
- Yes! The show will not stop during support classes.
- Exceptions may be made.
Is there a subscription option for DIRTVision?
If I purchase a single-day pay-per-view pass or the Fast Pass, can I start or finish the event later that night or at a later time?
- No. DIRTVision events are live only. You cannot start a live broadcast from the beginning at a later time. You cannot pause the live broadcast and resume from the same point later in the night. If you miss part of a show, be sure to catch up in the Video Vault later on!