Do I have to register to use the site?
- Yes, you have to register in order to listen to FREE live streaming audio and watch FREE on-demand Video Vault content. You must also register to purchase a Fast Pass subscription or LIVE pay-per-view events.
Is membership free?
- Yes! Your DIRTVision membership is free. This gives you access to Live Race Day Audio and Video Vault content. Live races require payment.
What do I get with the free membership?
- With your free DIRTVision membership, you can watch our entire on-demand Video Vault archives and listen to all of our events LIVE. Your membership also allows you to purchase a DIRTVision Fast Pass subscription for LIVE video broadcasts or buy single-day Pay-per-View events.
How do I register with the site?
- To register, click on one of the register or sign up links on the site and fill in the form. A verification email will be sent to the address provided to authenticate the registration after the form has been completed. Click the link in that email to complete the registration process. If you do not receive a confirmation email, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I access my subscription from any computer, anywhere, at any time?
- Yes. As long as the computer meets the system requirements then you can log in with your registered email address and password to access your subscription from anywhere at any time. Keep in mind, you can only be logged in on one device at a time.
Can I share my account with others?
The link to view the race live is not available.
- The link to view the race may not be available until race day.
- Check @DIRTVision on Twitter to confirm that the race is already live.
- If the race is already live, you may need to reload the page where you are waiting for the link to go live. Click the Refresh button in your Internet browser
Should I log in first or can I go straight to the race?
- You must be logged in to begin viewing or listening to a race. If you click to view or listen to a race before logging in to DIRTVision.com, the next window will prompt you to log in before directing you to the audio or video feed.
I'm seeing a “Logged in on another device” message.
- Please confirm that other people are not using your account. If you have shared your account information with other people, then you may be prevented from logging in to your account. If you are worried that others are accessing your account, you should change your password under your account profile.
- The best way to prevent this error is to log out of DIRTVision.com every time you are finished watching races by clicking the Logout button on the top right of any DIRTVision.com page. The next time that you would like to watch a race, you will be prompted to login before the race launches.
- If you have already seen this error message and you are sure that no one else is using your account, close all of your open browser windows and exit your browser. Next, re-launch your browser and click on the race that you would like to watch in the Multimedia Center. You will be prompted to log in again.
- If you still receive this error message, email DIRTVision@dirtcar.com and tech support can log you out of the system from their end.